Schedule a concrete delivery at your local Home Depot
Grout, Slurry and Pump mixes also available
Specialize in pours from 1 and 8 yards
Call for pricing or visit your local Home Depot
How much concrete will you need?
Example: 200sqft at 4" deep = Purchase 2.50 Cubic Yards
At what PSI should concrete be poured?
To meet building code, concrete must be at least 2,500 p.s.i., no matter where it is being poured. However, the p.s.i. can be increased at minimal cost and will increase the durability of the concrete and reduce cracking.
Our dry desert is something that needs to be taken into consideration before pouring concrete. Because the ground is so dry, a lot of the moisture and minerals in the concrete are absorbed by the dirt, lowering the p.s.i. during the curing process.
Therefore, we recommend the following.
For footings and sidewalks - 2,500 p.s.i.
For covered concrete - 3,000 p.s.i.
For finished concrete - 3,500 p.s.i.
For driveways - 4,000 p.s.i. in most cases.
For small projects, such as mail boxes, fence post, etc. 2,500 p.s.i. is more than enough.
Guaranteed Fresh Concrete! Mixed On-Site!
Pump and slurry mixes available
- Deliveries are available 24 hours a day, Monday - Sunday. After hour and Sunday deliveries are by available by appointment only and additional charges will apply. Contact us for details or more information.
- Concrete Accelerator is an additional $10.00 per Cubic Yard.
- Standard PSI level is 3000psi (6 Sack Mix)
- Additional PSI levels available at $10.00 per yard, per 500 PSI increments.
- 24 Hour cancellation required of a $75 fee will be applied - cancellations or reschedules after truck has been dispatched will not be eligible for a refund or redelivery.
- Drivers allow 10 MINUTES per Cubic Yard to off-load concrete, additional wait time is $1.00 per Minute.
- This is a CURBSIDE Service. Customer is responsible for off-loading, placement and finishing of the concrete product.
- Mobile Mix, Inc. DOES NOT provide any finishing work or tools
Bulk Materials Delivery
Landscape materials : Job site deliveries
- 1/4 " Chip rock
- 1/4"-1/2" River rock
- 1/2"-1" River rock
- 1"-1 1/2" River rock
- 1 1/2" - 3" River rock
- 3: - 8" River rock
- 6" - Up River rock
- 1/2" Crushed rock
- 3/4" Crushed rock
- Fill Dirt
- Fill Sand
- Washed Concrete Sand
- Mortar Sand
- Aggregate Mix
- Sand & Silt
- Bedding Sand
- Screened Silt
- Screened Fill Dirt
- 1/4" minus Madison Desert Gold
- 1/2" Minus Madison Desert Gold
- 3/4" Minus Madison Desert Gold
- 3/8" Screened Coral
- 1/2" Screened Coral
- 3/4" Screened Coral
- 3/8" Minus Coral
- 1/2" Minus Coral
- 3/8" Minus Yavapai Coral
- 1/25" Minus Yavapai Coral
- 3/8" Screen Yavapai Coral
- 1/2" Screen Yavapai Coral
- 1" Screen Yavapai Coral
- Bedding Rock
- 1/2" Screened Apache Brown
- 1/2" Screened Apache Pink
- 1" Screened Apache Pink
- 3" - 8" Saddle Brown Rip Rap
- 3" - 8" Desert Spice Rip Rap
- Madison Desert Gold Rip Rap
- 6" - Up Yavapai Coral Rip Rap
- 3/4" Screened Madison Desert Gold
- 3/4" Sized Madison Desert Gold
- 1/4" Washed Madison Desert Gold
- 1/2" Washed Madison Desert Gold
Arizona 5000 Form BLANK
Arizona Department of Revenue 5000 Form - Mobile Mix Inc.
Arizona 5000 Form Page1
Arizona 5000 Form Page2